Healthy, filling, satisfying start to the day! No time for a sit-down breakfast but want something that’s healthy and keeps you satiated for a few hours? This perfect combination of oats, blueberries, bananas and chocolate along with some flaxseed is a smoothie packed with beneficial nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Perfect for an on-the-go meal!
- 3 cups Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 10 Almonds
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Oats (uncooked old-fashioned)
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 scoops Flaxseed
- 4 scoops Chocolate Protein powder (I use Orgain protein powder)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Pour the Almond Milk into a blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Blend – 1-2 minutes based on your blender
- Pour and enjoy!