Thick, chewy, oozing with goodness and made with only four ingredients, these bars come together in a jiffy. They are clean and nutritious, and devoid of artificial ingredients with the ripe bananas and chocolate contributing to the sweetness.
Cut them up into bars or squares for an on-the-go snack or a pick-me-up.
Time: 20 mins including 15 minutes bake time
- 2 cups rolled oats (optional gluten free oats)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup ripe, mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees farenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- In a greased square glass container, pour the mix and press it into the container.
- Place the container in the heated oven, and bake for 12-15 minutes until firm in the centre.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into bars or squares.