For those hot summer days, here’s something to cool you down.
Dragon fruit aka pitaya is a superfruit native to Central America. It is a fantastic source of fiber, magnesium and vitamin C. The perfect fruit to start the day energized or to refresh yourself at the end of a hot day.
Prep: 5 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 can (403ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Sweetner of choice, as desired
- Pour coconut milk into the blender bowl
- Add in the remaining ingredients
- Blend 45 seconds
- Pour into serving containers
- Add in toppings of your choice like raspberries, almond slices, granola, banana slices, or pineapple chunks