Apple pie, anyone?? How about apples and cinnamon for breakfast? This smoothie is a rif on a smoothie I came across in Mens Health magazine. We loved the flavor of sesame seeds, this one incorporates. A delicious, protein-filled smoothie that’s bursting with flavor.
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla flavored Protein Powder
- 1 Apple, core removed, and sliced into wedges
- 1 cup of Spinach
- 1 tbsp of Almonds
- 1 tbsp of ground Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Pour milk into the blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blend and slurrrrppppppp!
One thought on “Apple Pie Smoothie”
Pingback: Drinks | Memories of Home